The information provided here is an attempt to avoid any misunderstanding regarding the stadium policies at the Kelly Reeves Athletic Complex.
Ticket Booth and Gates
- Ticket booths will open one (1) hour before the first preliminary competitor takes the field.
- No refunds or exchanges
- The stadium will be cleared prior to Finals. Re-entry for finals will begin 30 minutes prior to the first competitor taking the field.
The following items will not be permitted in the stadium:
- Outside Food/Drink
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Animals (except service animals)
- Balls of any type
- Controlled Substances
- Any person not included in band uniform must have a sideline pass
- Tobacco, chewing gum, sunflower seeds and peanuts are prohibited
- No glass bottles or colored liquids allowed on playing field
- No food
- No pyrotechnics
- No live mascots
- No cannons, noisemakers or confetti
- Props that will mark and/or cut field surface will not be allowed
- No long metal spikes or cleats
- No paper signs with water based paint
Published in: Venue Information