Main »» Registration

What classification should my band use for registration?

Classification is based Texas UIL class guidelines for the number of students enrolled at the school (Grades 9-12). TMC consists of 3 classifications:

  • Class 6A - Attendance of 2100 and above

  • Class 5A - Attendance of 1060-2099

  • Class 1A thru 4A - Attendance of 1059 and below

Do we have to pay to register right now?

No, however your registration is not complete until TMC receives payment. You may 'pre-register' now so we know you are interested in joining TMC and preliminarily hold your spot in the field.

How do we cancel our registration?

First, please email Registration to let us know you will be unable to attend. This will free the spot in the competition to allow another band to join.

The following is the TMC refund policy. If you cancel:

  • prior to August 1, 2018 - full refund

  • between August 1, 2019 - August 31, 2018. If TMC is able to fill the position vacated by the cancellation then 80% of the registration fee will be refunded. No refund of any registration fees will be issued in the event no other band is available to fill the vacancy.

  • after August 31, 2018 full registration fee forfeiture

How much is registration?

The registration fee for the 2017 Texas Marching Classic is $375.00 if paid on or before August 10, 2018 or $400.00 if paid after August 10, 2018. Payment may be made by a check, money order, or cash, of course.

How do we request another copy of our registration information?

If you have already registered but either did not receive, or cannot locate, your copy of the registration you may click here to have another copy emailed to your primary contact.

How can I obtain a copy of your IRS W-9 form for my district?

The contest is sponsored by the Cedar Ridge High School Band Boosters (CRHSBB) organization. The boosters are a 501c.3 incorporated entity in the state of Texas. You may obtain a copy of the CRHSBB booster W-9 form from the booster treasurer by sending a message, mailing us a request, or calling the boosters. Please go to the Contact Us form to send a request to the treasurer.